Primož Jakopin, photo diary
USA, June 2007
There are 165 pictures, 266 x 400 pixels, most of them can be enlarged to 533 x 800.
Descriptions begin with the serial numbers of original images (2048 x 3072 pixels).
Photo and copyright (c) Primož Jakopin 2007.
The karst caves, shown in the pictures, are in southern West Virginia and north
of Lewisburg in Greenbrier County. Members of the West Virginia Association for Cave Studies
have been exploring and mapping these caves for many years.
The author would like to thank Lee and Mary Ann Jackopin as well as all the
others who have contributed to the making of these pictures.
- Maxwelton Cave and Bone Cave
- Snedegar's cave, Balfour cave, Culverson Creek Cave and Buckeye Creek Cave
- Spring Creek, Anthony Creek, Higginbottom Cave
- Lou's Farm, Chuck's airfield, Cleveland and Wickliffe
- From Phoenix to Page, from Page to Wire Pass
- Buckskin Gulch
- Wire Pass, to Page, Upper Antelope Canyon
- Coral Pink Sand Dunes, Pacific Coast, Golfo de Santa Clara
Najdena jama, Mačkovica, May 26
1 - Maxwelton Cave and Bone Cave
This page and the photos by Primož Jakopin;
send inquiries and comments to
Page posted on July 9, 2007; date of last change
Number of visits: